The All Terrain Stroller (and Bike Trailer - optional) for Dogs Up to 50kgs!
The Hercules Dog Buggy stroller was created for large dog breeds. The Hercules has a weight of up to 50Kg. It is sleek and simple to maneuver.
An ideal dog stroller for joggers, equally capable off road. The Hercules will go anywhere thanks to the large rear 20" tyres with wheel suspension. Featuring a low to the ground rear entrance for easy access and a peek a boo roof window.
Including a free rain cover!
The Hercules 2.0 has now been released and you can now purchase the bike connector as an accessory. Take your pooch for a ride in the Hercules as a dog bike trailer.
- Includes a free rain cover
- The heavy-duty construction supports up 50 kg (110 lbs.), fur and all.
- Air filled tyres 8,5 “ front and 20” back
- The sleek, modern design offers your pup enough room to sit or lie down comfortably while you stroll away the day.
- The multiple openings offer superior access and ventilation.
- Steel manufacturing with an aircraft-grade aluminum tubing-supported frame ensures the Hercules is always stable and sturdy.
- The supportive aluminum tubing with steel reinforcement.
- Quick-release pneumatic tyres. The tyres provide excellent shock absorption and include reflectors in the spokes to help protect you and your pet in darker conditions.
- Three handlebar height-settings to ensure your comfort.
- Additional foot leverage handle below, to help you maneuver over curbs and obstacles.
- A rear storage bag allows you to bring essential snacks and supplies.
Supports up to 50 kg (110lbs); Designed for large dogs or multiple small to medium dogs.
Optimal height and width for large dogs to sit or lie down comfortably while you stroll away the day.
Features large mesh windows in the front, top, and back for excellent airflow, temperature control, and ease of access. Use the front window for views, top window for your dogs to stick their heads out, and the back window to observe them.
DURABLE AND COMFY:
Utilizes punctual-free EVA and pneumatic tires with high-level shock absorption for a comfortable ride even on a bumpy terrain. The front tire rotates at 360 degrees for you to easily navigate and change directions as you please.
EASILY FOLD AND STORE:
With 2-Level handlebar heights, you can simply press & pull to uninstall wheels, and fold the stroller in one go.
MUST-HAVE SAFETY FEATURES:
Designed with auto-lock sliders that can prevent your pet from accidentally unzipping the zippers. Includes safety tethers, quick brakes, and reflectors in the spokes to help protect you and your pet in dark conditions.
The fabric is breathable and permeable yet resistant to splash and very easy to clean with water.
BIKE WITH YOUR PET:
You can bike with your pet with our specially designed tow bar to connect the stroller to your bike. Available for purchase as an add-on.
SNACKS & SUPPLIES STORAGE:
Comes with a rear storage bag for you to store everything you and your pets need!
SGS CERTIFIED / EN1888 CERTIFIED
- Safety tether x 2
- Rain Cover
- Bike Towing Arm
Innopet® Hercules 2.0 XL Dog Stroller | >50kgs | Grey/Yellow
Customers Also Viewed
The InnoPet® Buggy Mamut designed for stability & smooth maneuverability. Please allow 10 working days despatch This dog stroller is an ideal ride for several small best buddies or for a...
Please allow 10 working days for despatch on this item. Whether you would like to explore the country or take a day trip with your best companion, the Novel meets your needs. The new design includes...
Please allow 10 working days for despatch on this item. With a sleek orange cabin and cool black accents, the Novel15 is ready to impress. To celebrate DoggyRide’s 10th anniversary, the Novel10...