Designed as a three-layer material barrier against the transmission of airborne droplets, Sea to Summit’s Barrier Face Mask is comfortable to wear and easy to re-use.
Following the on set of COVID-19 many countries are adopting the mandatory use of non-medical face masks in public spaces—and many customer-facing businesses are following suit. There is growing evidence that, coupled with good social hygiene practices, the use of face masks in public helps protect the community and reduces the spread of viruses.
Comfortable by design, this non-medical face mask is made with a brushed and quilted 50D polyester stretch knit fabric that’s thermo formed and seamless for a snug, contoured fit. Providing full nose and mouth coverage, the elasticised ear loops keep the mask securely in place.
Highly breathable and weighing only 10g, this mask feels light on your face and is equally comfortable to wear for short trips to the store or longer commutes and extended travel. To re-use, simply machine wash at 60°C and dry.
- Helps reduce the spread of airborne droplets
- Comfortable, lightweight and breathable next to skin fabrics
- Thermo formed seamless profile for a comfortable fit
- Elasticised ear loops for secure positioning
- Stylish quilted three-layer construction
- Discourages hand-to-face contact
- Soft brushed 50D stretch knit fabric
- Machine washable at 60°C and reusable
- Three sizes to fit the whole family
- For non-medical* use