Some dogs find travelling stressful which raises anxiety levels for both the pet and pet parent. Having your dog close by where it can see you and get a view of the road makes travel a calmer and more enjoyable experience.
The Pet Car Booster Seat provides small pets with an elevated secure riding position to give them a view of the road and to keep them safe. It features a tether clip to secure to your dog’s harness. The seat fixes around the head restraint and around the seat back for security. It is supplied with a padded seat for comfort, a removable fleece liner for winter journeys and a mesh panel for summer ventilation. The extended panel protects the car seat back behind the booster seat. It includes a storage pocket and is collapsible when not in use.
- Provides small dogs with a safe elevated in-car riding position.
- Fits Securely around the head restraint and seat back
- Features a tether clip to secure to your dog’s harness
- Includes padded base for comfort
- Removable washable fleece insert for winter warmth
- Extended back panel protects the seat fabric
- Includes a storage pocket
- Products folds away when not in use
Size 38 x 38 x 25cm
Dogs upto 8kg
2) Take the strap attached to the back of the seat and fix it around the back of the car seat.
3) Clip the shoulder strap to the plastic loops at the top front of the seat and loop it around the head restraint.
4) Adjust the straps as necessary.
5) The fleece liner can be removed in warm conditions or for cleaning.