This waistbelt and line combination is ideal for anyone starting out and getting a feel for the sport of canicross.
Made of soft neoprene and hard-wearing nylon it is ideal for canicross, jogging, nordic walking etc. This entry level system evenly spreads the pull of the dog across the waist and gives more freedom of movement as both hands are free.
- sudden tugs by the dog are softened by the expanding lead
- comfortable to wear due to neoprene padding
- 2 D-rings for attaching dirt bag or keys
- with reflective piping and stripes for more safety
- quick release due to buckle
- lead with hand loop, thus suitable for normal leading as well
Waist belt: 70cm/27" - 120cm/47"
Line: 110cm/43" - 150cm/59"
N.B. The S/M size of the Trixie Waist belt is not considered suitable for caniccross due to the thinner belt making it uncomfortable to wear wtih a dog towing. This is the reason we market the M/L size as an introductory canicross belt and line. It is not dependent on the size of the dog.