The Headwater Collar is a waterproof, stink-proof and reflective collar, great for dogs who love to swim in rivers, play in water or go for walks in the rain!
Features and Benefits
Proven reliable 4-point stitching method is trusted on parachute bridles and tie-down straps, Anodized 1-peice aluminium V-ring provides a secure leash attachment point, Waterproof coated 1-inch webbing keeps collar stink proof and looking new, Highly visible reflective pattern, Minimal tag jingle with silicone tag silencer.
Inner Wolf Loyalty Points - What Are They?
Loyalty points are earned when you buy anything from us with an account based on the total value of that order. Every £1 you spend earns you 1 point. 40 points will earn you £1 off you next order.. For example if you were to spend £40 that would get you 40 points - equal to £1 of credit which can optionally be deducted from a future order. The next time you went to order, on the "view basket" screen it will show you that you have outstanding points and you can optionally click to use them against that order, or save them up for later use.
We tried to make the process as simple as possible for you to use, and you will notice that we have not adjusted our prices to compensate for giving away points so they really are a discount! The more you spend the more points you earn.
They never expire, if you come back after placing an order now in 2 years time your points will still be here! ( subject to terms and conditions at the bottom of this page ).
Loyalty points are issued only when the order has been placed, and only for orders made with an account, which is of course free and easy to sign up for.
How do I use them?
In order to earn and then later use the points you must have an account with us ( so that we can store the points ) - so just log in before checking out or fill in the password fields to create one during checkout. Simple! Once logged in you can see the current status of your points by checking your account home screen.
Loyalty points terms & conditions
In order to use the loyalty points in any way you must agree to following ( standard legal stuff! ):
- We reserve the right to terminate the loyalty points scheme at any time without prior notice. (although we have no plans to do so currently ).
- Loyalty points are completely virtual and have no real world value. As such you cannot claim them back for cash.
- Points are issued entirely at our discretion and are not an entitlement. However we endeavour to have them issued automatically and evenly without bias, providing you have or create an account during the checkout process.
- The cancellation of an order will void points earned.
- We reserve the right to adjust the value of points, both for points yet earned and already earned without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to adjust the number of points earned per amount spent at our discretion without prior notice.
- Points will never be issued historically, the points system was created on 04/08/2010 and only orders after that date will earn points - subject to these conditions.
- If you use your loyalty points and gain a totally free order, we can only ship that order to the UK.
- Lastly we reserve the right to change the points system in any way - again points are not an entitlement but a bonus given and applied to an order at our discretion.